Women of the parish, mark your calendars for these upcoming events sponsored by the St. Bernard’s Clairvaux Club:
· Help is needed with fruit, side dishes and dessert for the lunch at Bernardfest, Sunday, Aug. 21. Please contact Divina at firstname.lastname@example.org or Valerie at email@example.com if you can help prep or serve.
· Wine, Cheese & Chocolate event, $5 per person, 7 pm Monday, Sept. 19, community room
· Works of Mercy meeting, 7 pm Monday, Oct. 17, with rosaries, prayer shawls and blankets. Please begin collecting and saving small toiletries (shampoo, soap, lotion etc.) that will be assembled at this meeting for distribution at the homeless shelter.
Clairvaux Book Club, 7 pm Thursday, Oct. 27, community room. The book selection will be announced at a later date.
· Help prepare and serve lunch to students at the University of Tulsa, Tuesday, Nov. 15
· Advent by Candlelight, 7 pm Monday, Nov. 28, gym
· Misa de Gallo/Christmas Novena, Dec. 15-23