- Read the information below.
- Complete the online registration form (below).
- Write a check for your total registration fee (made out to St Bernard's).
- Print off and complete the Medical Release Form (download below).
- Mail your Check and Medical Release form to the church:
4001 E 101st St, Tulsa, OK 74137
RE REGISTRATION FORMS
Please help us out by registering early!!!!!
(Everyone will re-register each year)
- Our program is for Preschool-Age 3 through 12th grade students.
- Each student must be enrolled in the same grade level for Religious Education as they are enrolled in the public or private school system.
- Each student participating in the Sacramental Preparation Programs must be enrolled and attending classes for the entire Religious Education year. Students wishing to participate in the Confirmation Program as juniors are expected to enroll AND attend the 9th and 10th Grade Programs. The exception being students attending Parochial Schools and taking Catholic religion courses in school.
- This form must be filled out completely before the registration can be processed.
- Assume your student is enrolled as requested unless you are contacted. Class rosters will be posted in the North Commons on the first day of classes. Classes begin on Sunday, September 11, 2016 and Wednesday, September 14, 2016.
- Registration fees are $30 for one child; $50 for two children; $60 for three or more children from one family. These fees pay for the books and other materials that the students use in the Religious Education Program. Religion teachers do not pay this fee.
- Additional Sacramental fees are due at registration with a copy of the child's Baptismal Certificate unless they have already received a Sacrament here. The fees are $15 for First Reconciliation/ First Holy Communion Preparation for 2nd grade or older and $30 for Confirmation preparation for 11th grade or older plus an additional retreat fee due at a later date.
- Registrations may be mailed to the Parish Office or put in an envelope marked Religious Education and placed in the Offertory basket at Mass. The office is open Monday-Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. for registering.
Religious Education Registration